[tcb] Re: Not gonna make R.W&Psycoblooie :(

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 08:33:07 -0500

This is bad, very bad. I am tired of FAMILY problems getting in the way of my partying. There are priorities in life and I am at the top of them!

Today is Tuesday, you have until late Thursday to deal with this family thing properly. If they are older than you, tell them that you will be right back ( they'll forget )and if they are younger than you, put them in time out until you return.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Neil McGlothin" <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>