[tcb] Re: Not going to make the Classic

  • From: Steve Chamberlain <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 13:54:32 -0500

You know that it is allowed to drive your truck and leave Murray in sick
bay.

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 1:25 PM, Cathy & Fredo Ramos <
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yep you ruined it.
Anyway get back to making Muarry happy and we will see you when we see
you.

Cathy & Fredo Ramos
------------------------------
On Tuesday, April 14, 2015 Denis <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I know that this news could ruin the Texas Classic for hundreds of you,
but I am not going to make it this year.

Murray lost 4th gear and I had his tranny rebuilt and when I was
installing it I found sooo much wear and tear and mystifying stuff that I
am taking my time and cleaning and replacing what needs attention. The
engine is still on the floor and a soon as I have it back in I will move to
cleaning and rebuilding the front wheels.

Too often in the past I have just slapped stuff together and gone, but
that is probably why I am finding all this stuff that needs to be done
correctly. I have more parts in one wheel that in the other. How is that
even possible?

Anyway y’all have big fun. I’ll see you in Eureka

[image: Avast logo] <http://www.avast.com/>