[tcb] Re: Not going to make the Classic

  • From: "Cathy & Fredo Ramos" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "fredocathy@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, coocoo@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 14:25:23 -0400

Yep you ruined it.
Anyway get back to making Muarry happy and we will see you when we see you.

Cathy & Fredo Ramos

On Tuesday, April 14, 2015 Denis <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I know that this news could ruin the Texas Classic for hundreds of you, but I
am not going to make it this year.

Murray lost 4th gear and I had his tranny rebuilt and when I was installing it
I found sooo much wear and tear and mystifying stuff that I am taking my time
and cleaning and replacing what needs attention. The engine is still on the
floor and a soon as I have it back in I will move to cleaning and rebuilding
the front wheels.

Too often in the past I have just slapped stuff together and gone, but that is
probably why I am finding all this stuff that needs to be done correctly. I
have more parts in one wheel that in the other. How is that even possible?

Anyway y’all have big fun. I’ll see you in Eureka