[tcb] Re: No kidding, who is or is not coming to the Eureka Springs Show?

  • From: "Ronnie Hughes" <y4s6wd5@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 12:42:26 -0500

Not me.  Instead, my son & I are driving to the Buses and Balloons this year,
then on to the west coast for a few days then back to T@TP either Friday or
Saturday.

See you there.

Ronnie

PS.  My vanagon finally has a name. - FLASH.  Several months ago, I sent off
for a birth certificate on the van since I could not find out what the paint
code was and I needed to fix a small dent.  Turns out it is Flash Silver
Metallic.