[tcb] Re: No bus content. Help with son's Jetta??

  • From: Jeremiahpayton <Jeremiahpayton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 14:28:29 -0500

Dlz is the code for the one installed. You can get a tcm (transmission control
module) for a dlz trans and then it should work. That might be cheaper and
easier to find than a trans. Working 4 speed autos are hard to find as most are
junk after 150k. As long as trans and tcm codes match you can install any mk3 4
speed.

<gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> </div><div>Date:04/11/2015 1:44 PM (GMT-06:00)
bus content. Help with son's Jetta?? </div><div>
Anybody have a lead on a working early 1999 Jetta automatic
transmission/torque converter. Tranny code CNK?

Needs to be reasonably priced. My son got screwed buying a used Jetta.
They "installed a new transmission" before selling it. Wrong code,
worked for one day. Now the clutch won't release so it stalls out when
the brakes are applied and it is put in gear.

I'm not real sure what they put in there. Pictures of what numbers I
could find on the tranny itself are in the Facebook Buskatiers group.
They're not even codes I can find for ANY Jetta.

Images are here on FB.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10200423558469523.1073741851.1773008478&type=3