[tcb] Re: No Dough Show in Daytona Beach

  • From: Steve Chamberlain <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 00:11:03 -0600

Sammie, That's why you should drive the bus. My friend from Tampa that
comes to the Texas Classic and helps with parking (he also sells T-shirts)
is always trying to get me to go. If anyone wants to PM me I will give you
contact info - never hurts to have a familiar face when you go to a long
distance show.