[tcb] No Colorado branch of the TCB afterall

  • From: Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 08:33:39 -0700 (PDT)

Well, the Grand Junction branch of the TCB isn't going to happen right now.
However, I am moving to College Station so I can still be a TCB.

We are going house shopping this weekend.  Main priority is enough space to
build a 2 bay workshop with a lift.  After that a bathroom, bedroom and
kitchen.  My wife has other ideas.

We won't be making it to PB, but will keep you knuckleheads in our prayers.
Especially Denis.  Someone please take care of him and don't let him move your
van for any reason.

Have fun and be safe.

Ronnie