[tcb] Re: Next weekend May 4,5,6

  • From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 13:14:09 -0400

I'll second that.

-----Original Message-----
From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 11:04 AM
Subject: [tcb] Re: Next weekend May 4,5,6

I'm not going anywhere until I can get the brakes fixed on the Vanagon. Made
for an interesting drive thru Austin coming home from the Classic with bad
brakes.

sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm doing both but I have an advantage, Nacogdoches is about 1/2 way between
both sites, about a 3-hour drive to Alexandria and same to Temple.  Plan to get
up early Sat, drive to LA show, come back home spend Sat night and drive to
Temple show Sunday morn.

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
We had planned to go to the Volksblast:

http://www.texasvolksblast.com

Then Sharon noticed that we can not camp till 8pm Saturday night. (bummer)
Unless you pay to get in to the Saturday event. (test n tune 5.00)
Katrina and I also talked to some guys (sorry I am really bad with names) from
the CenLa club at the Nacogdoches show about going to their show.
I see on their website that if you enter their show you get in to the Temple
show free:

http://www.cenlavolksfolks.com/Cenla.Bug.Fest.htm

Its about a 5 hour drive from Houston or D/FW to Alexandria/Pineville and about
a 6 hour drive from there to Temple.
Anyone interested in doing both?

Dan Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.
T.C.B.

http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin
Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam
and email virus protection.