[tcb] New to the list?

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 16:04:43 -0500

I signed up a couple new members. I have only seen one post. If you
would post something, anything really like your name, where you live,
your ride just something to let me know it is not going to some lost
junk folder or something. Even if you are a "old" member if you could
hit the list with a reply or post that would be cool. I think I signed
up 2 and 2 did it themselves, There were a couple more before the
Temple shows. Freelists has us at 26 but 6 have never posted, lurkers
give us a post please.
Dan & Katrina Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.