[tcb] Re: New seals

  • From: Tyler Chamberlain <hexarobi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 08:26:47 -0600

I just did the cargo door seals (havent done the front doors yet) but had
trouble cutting the notches in the WolfsburgWest rubber where it needs it
for the door latch holes and the humps in the door.

I tried cutting notches with a razor blade but it didnt do a very clean
job, at least its hidden now. Someone mentioned a bandsaw, but I dont have
one.

Anyone have a method for cutting the door rubber cleanly?

--
-Tyler Chamberlain