[tcb] Re: New member

  • From: "Ed Dhayer" <edhayer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 07:36:19 -0600

Mark did you get my pm?

From: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
M. Sawyer
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2013 8:26 AM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: New member

Welcome to the gang. I am familiar with the type 4 engine. I live outside of
Huntsville not to far from you. I'm in the process of getting my shop built
again and will begin working on VW's soon. If you need someone to take a look
and give you advice, send me a PM and we can work some kind of time frame out.

Mark S.