[tcb] Re: New guy looking for a caravan to follow to Buli Gras

  • From: kelly dosch <kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 20:43:48 -0800 (PST)

  I know, right?! And did he not even see it for 19 years? Now there's a
reunion I'd like to see on Oprah.

Sender:  tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 08:46:12 -0600To:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>ReplyTo:  tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thx Jeff, this will be my first rally with my bus. I got my bus 21 yrs ago, but
it sat in the same spot without ever seeing a key for 19 yrs. Truth be told I
thought I lost it, I had left it behind at a property I used to live at, the
day I moved it wouldn't start. I told my old landlady I'd come back for
it...well 19 yrs later I did. Guess it was just meant to be.

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 22, 2011, at 9:39 PM, atx <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So is it humble or Humble? I say it's neither or neither.
Welcome aboard Lanny!
Safe travels to all you TCBers.

Jeff
sent via iPhone

On Feb 22, 2011, at 9:33 PM, "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 9:30 PM
To: TCB
Welcome to the group. Don't mind the civil war. It's all in fun. I think. BTW,
y'all mean to say yinz, as in, "Are yinz going to BulliGras?

Where is Keller relative to Austin? Sounds familiar.

Duncan
Freedom van Go
89 Westy 3.3L
Sent from my BlackBerry®From: RENDONinD@xxxxxxx Sender:
tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 21:20:55 ESTTo:
<tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>ReplyTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [tcb] New guy looking
for a caravan to follow to Buli Gras  Hello my name is Lanny, just got my '79
Westi running 2 nites ago, thx to Jed in San Antonio and Kevin here in Keller.
i'm looking to follow a group to Galveston for Buli Gras.  I did make Morgan's
Point this year, unfortunately my bus was not running but i did make the trip
on my motorycle.  I'm looking to leave somewhat early Friday morning/mid
morning.  I live in Keller but i wouldn't mind meeting anyone anywhere along
the way.  Thx in advance and hope to meet everyone there and along the
way. Lanny In a message dated 2/22/2011 7:22:18 P.M. Central Standard Time,
kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx writes:  You guys do realize it is almost a full month
later than usual this year, right?
  It's also Galveston's 100th Mardi Gras. So it is going to be warm and packed.
They are expecting traffic jams getting on and off the island. I'm going early
Thursday in hopes of avoiding some of that mess.

From: kelly dosch <kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, February 22, 2011, 1:37 PM  I bet it won't even drop below 60*
at night.
  Oh that's right, you're all a bunch of Texans. You'll still be shivering in
fur lined parkas and mittens.
  I'll bring hot chocolate for uh,.. you-all.

From: Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Eric Woodall <ericthomaswoodall@xxxxxxx>
To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Texas Coalition of Buses" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, February 20, 2011, 9:45 AM Just don't try to use one with a full
length roof rack.I just don't work.I'm glad you liked yours, I just hated
mine.It was great while it was set up but set up a