[tcb] Re: : New evc

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 10:05:44 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Actually I kept it for 18 months.  So I can't be considered a flipper.

I put it on E-Bay with a reserve of $5K and it went beyond that.  I was surprised.  Besides the guy
paid me for delivering it to Denver where on the same trip I came back with a 23 WIndow bus that's
in my garage... ;-)  I consider it a trade-up right?

When I got it the A/C didn't work, the cooling fan circuits were blown and the A/T shifted like a tank.  It was also
a lender repo but it had a custom leather interior with stitched VW logos in the seats.  Very, very nice van.

My wife still kicks me for selling it but she wasn't driving it and we had the Portable Tornado Shelter... So the Shelter
won out.  Oh if you're wondering the EV WInnebago only got three more MPG better than the Tornado Shelter on the HWY.

LOL