[tcb] Re: New Year's Eve @ McKinney Falls

  • From: Steve Chamberlain <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 09:08:44 -0600

Happy Anniversary! They say that with age comes wisdom, we have decided not
to tangle with the 90% chance of rain. And Sammie, it is true what they say
about believers....If you *don't* have faith and believe then there is
no explanation possible however if you have faith and believe then there is
no explanation needed.