[tcb] Re: New VW Bus

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 12:41:35 -0700 (PDT)

They just don't get it.Ford understood, Chrysler gets
it, GM gets ,they just drag their feet on producing
the new Camaro.VW needs to just make a station wagon
if they want to, but leave the Micro Bus out of it
,unless of course they make it a retro bus. The new
buyers of the station wagon don't give a bugs a**
about an old bus . And it pisses the bus guys off
because of the comparison that is no comparison.