[tcb] Re: New Sparky

  • From: "Ronnie Hughes" <y4s6wd5@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 21:12:35 -0500

Sammy, I think I've had enough sanding for a few years. My skills at body work are about like my skills as a welder - only as good as the grinder or sander. I did learn many lessons on taping things up better, labeling wires/nuts/bolts, you can never have too much light when you're painting........................

Ronnie

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sammie Smith" <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>