[tcb] Re: New Location

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 15:49:35 -0500

Did the Barbies move, too?

From: Steve Chamberlain
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2014 3:14 PM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] New Location

For those NOT in the DFW area please do not read any further.

For those in and around DFW, Black Gold has moved, they are now located just a
half a block south of Hwy 303 on Great Southwest Parkway in Grand Prairie. I
think that the small business park is called Forum II and at present he does
not have a sign on the street. The new address is 2702 S. Great Southwest Pkwy.
Grand Prairie 75052.
http://www.blackgoldweb.com/

For you rebels that kept reading...I like your style.

---
is active.