[tcb] Re: New Krusty Photos

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 21:07:03 -0500

Krusty's looking good.

The waffle singe cab idea would be very cool. It would be a hit at all the shows, and especially camp-outs.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On Jul 14, 2007, at 8:12 PM, Ronnie Hughes wrote:

Hey gang,

Here are a few new photos of Krusty.

I bought a nice treasure chest door off of The Samba. Since you can't buy replacement metal for the treasure chest floor, I'm going with 3/16" aluminum tread plate. The box full of Krusty metal is about 4 hours of cutting, grinding and chiseling inside the treasure chest.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/559882665kMuLAK

Found this link today on a cool idea for a single cab. I remember seeing this single cab for sale last year on The Samba.

http://www.redroosterwaffles.com/vw.htm

Ronnie