[tcb] Re: New Bus

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 05:28:36 -0800 (PST)

What? You act like he has promised me it would be ready more times than it has
windows only to come up with some lame ass excuse at the last minute and make
me want to pummel him into a senseless pile of pulsating flesh and grab all
1,000 parts laying around his barn and all the WCCR, WCM, WW and dozens of
goodies I found on The Samba a year ago and take the Bus to Amarillo..sheesh :
{
Let's not jump to conclusions Journey Boy!

James