[tcb] Re: New Bus

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 16:42:19 -0800 (PST)

I think you should have like a one man show , say in Waco or some place
centrally located.They're hasn't been this much excitement on here since Denis
tried to run Murry over the falls.

Paul Smith

  2009 Zone Tour 1999-2009 ,10 years of Trucking

H.B.B
T.C.B
Transporters at the Point 6  October 9,10,and 11, 2009