[tcb] Re: New

  • From: Mark Jenkins <marktts88@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 17:44:28 -0800 (PST)

Hayden

I talked to you on the phone tue did Gino give you my number if so give me a
call I will be out in the garage till about 2.
I can take a look at what is going on with your bus.

From: Hayden West <soihockey86@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

. . .I was wondering if there's anyone out there who knows of a place nearby
where I can get some work done on my bus (carburetor, wheel alignment,
ect.).

Refi Now: Rates near 39yr lows!  $430,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate
new payment
http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-17727&moid=7581