[tcb] Re: Neil on the mend

  • From: "chuck blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 12:50:10 -0500

Hurry up and get well.At least you can ride.When you feel up to it come on out for a weekend of recuperation.Heck come out when ever. I'm almost always home. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Neil" <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>

From: j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Neil on the mend
To: ".TCP" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, July 19, 2008, 3:19 AM
Glad you are on the mend but jut a bit under the influence,
huh? Get well quick, brother. Sounds like the operation was
successful?

Time for vacation? WIN what you need- enter now!
http://www.gowindowslive.com/summergiveaway/?ocid=tag_jlyhm