[tcb] Re: Need to borrow a 12V Flywheel

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 20:03:13 -0800 (PST)

no I don't but I do have several different flywheels we can choose from.
Eric Woodall <type2list@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:Mark,
Do you remember what diameter was?
Mark Sawyer wrote:
Hey Eric. I have a few of them at the house if you want to borrow one. -----
mark
Eric Woodall wrote:Hello Everyone,
Well I've almost got the engine installed in the '66 (big thanks to Dan Martin
and Mark Sawyer), but the 12V Flywheel that was on my engine before was a
little smaller than the one that is on there now (both 12V). So, that means
that its bell housing grinding time...
After installing and uninstalling about 5 times last night we had the bright
idea of just putting a 12V flywheel of the same diameter up there to find out
where it is rubbing...

So, does anyone have an extra 12V flywheel that I could borrow just for an
evening?
It'll be returned to you unharmed!

Thanks in advance!

BTW Dan, your technical article is in the works...

http://mail.yahoo.com