[tcb] Re: Need me some bus parts!

  • From: "Shelby Shook" <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 14:24:44 -0600

Sliding door, rocker panel, some goodies from the interior. Front doors
would be nice but I think all I really need are the latches. Steering wheel,
reflectors. Really just a bunch of random stuff to replace. The big problem
areas are the sliding door and the rocker panel though. And the back right
fender is rusted out where the battery tray is but I can patch that up.