[tcb] Re: Need me some bus parts!

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 12:14:15 -0800 (PST)

Good to hear your still around, Shelby. We were beginning to wonder where you
have been. There is a VW shop on Tower Oaks off of Jones road that has a bay
camper sitting out front. I know that he has been selling parts off of it but I
don't know the name or a phone number.
  Mark

Shelby Shook <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Me and dad are getting ready to do some body work on the bus. Just
wondering if anyone knows of any doner buses or if anyone has a buncha parts
they'd like to sell or get rid of. I know for sure we're gonna need a new
sliding door and rocker panel. It'd be nice to have new front doors too. My bus
is a '76 model. Just let me know what you've got guys!

  Thanks a bunch!