[tcb] Re: Need help rebuilding

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 15:04:05 -0700 (PDT)

My heart goes out to all of the VW people who lost VWs and related items in the
Bastrop fire.  There were several of them.  Sorry I don't have anything in the
way of tools or related items that I could help him with.

On a side note:  Does anyone have any current information on Lyle Cherry.  If
you haven't heard: John Dietchman told me that Lyle had been diagnosed with
cancer and the prognosis is not good.