[tcb] Need help rebuilding

  • From: Steve Chamberlain <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 16:34:47 -0500

I just talked to Bill who does body work with/for Vintage Wizard in
Bastrop. He did an estimate on Tyler's bus after he was involved in the
five vehicle wreck and I was trying to get a copy to deal with insurance.
Anyway, Bill said that he is trying to rebuild his shop after the big fire
in Bastrop destroyed it. So if anyone has a line on tools, tool boxes, 2
post lift etc. that he might be able to buy at decent price please let him
know. His contact email is kkmitchusson@xxxxxxxxx or 512-985-6597. He also
owns a '71 bus and would like to get involved with TCB so someone that can
get him on the list please do.