[tcb] Re: Need a VW friendly body shop in Dallas...

  • From: Kirk <slammedcustom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 07:19:54 -0700 (PDT)

If by questionable you mean terrible, then yes, by all means questionable.

From: Brad Tripp <67type2@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 19:56:36 -0500
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

J & J Volks Wagon(903) 989-2617
13376 S Highway 121
Trenton, TX 75490

Sam & Joe's Foreign Car Repair(817) 277-4321
2101 Duluth Drive
Arlington, TX 76013

Austin Vee Dub Inc1111 Old Bastrop Highway
Austin, TX 78742

Here's some places to check out James

                             Brad

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 6:20 PM, James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

...so it was Friday the 13th and some A-hole came out of a topless bar parking
lot on NWHWY in the driving rain and proceeded to cause a 4 car 1 Bus collision
and left the scene. I was the last vehicle to be hit and if I had left work 5
seconds earlier I wouldn't be typing this email.

I'll be out $250 for the deductible. It could be worse. I only got un-insured
driver coverage 9 days earlier because of the miscreants I was driving next to
made me nervous on the way to Irving each day - thank God. Anyway the entire
driver's side of my bus was scraped by car number 4 and even messed up my brand
new front chrome bumper. Anyway I don't want to take it to their choice of body
shop, so any recommendations? Thanks!

-