[tcb] Re: Name that tune(2005 ES Video music)

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 22:19:19 -0500

OK, I used a program from my phone called SHAZAM, where you can point the
phone at the speaker, (Brad loves this app) and it will tell you the name of
the song and the album it's on. I did it twice and the answer is:

AUS DAS LEBER from the album RAUM UM RAUM from the German (?) band Jupiter
Jones. Molly freakin' Hatchet it ain't. I have gone to the website and have
seen the song, clicked on it, and it is the song.

Now, I'm tired. Murray is not running, and ES starts the day after tomorrow.
Then is Busses Nowhere Near The Arch next weekend and did I mention, Murray
will not start?

We packed the coolest goody bags in the history of goody bags tonight. And
the temperature all day was not above 85 with a sweet breeze.