[tcb] Name of part?

  • From: "Bob S." <bobscrachy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 14:08:49 -0700 (PDT)

What is the name of the rubber boot at the end of the master brake cylinder? 
Mine has dry rotted a bit. I couldn't find a picture of it in the brake section 
of busdepot. 

Here are pictures. 



mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:  Insurance Claim or Payment????
 -------------- Original message -------------- 
From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx> 

> Hope all is going well.It's insurance time this week , thanx 
> Paul Smith 
> H.B.B 
> T.C.B 
> Transporters at the Point 5 

Other related posts: