[tcb] Re: Nacogdoches show

  • From: sealingwaxred <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 19:10:52 -0600

Me would

-------- Original message --------
From: shirley hall <vwbuslady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11/13/2013  5:07 PM  (GMT-06:00)
To: tcb <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Nacogdoches show

I'll buy one.

From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
To: tcb <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
Subject: [tcb] Nacogdoches show
Sent: Wed, Nov 13, 2013 7:32:05 PM

Have a question for all the TCB members.  The Nacogdoches Das Bluhend Gute Show
is March 22, 2014.  This will be our 10th anniversary show and to celebrate we
are contemplating having some bumper badges made.  In order to see if this
endeavor is economically feasible we are trying to get a count on how many we
could sell.

So:  How many of you TCB members would like to purchase a bumper badge for the
10th anniversary show?  These would be similar to the traditional type bumper
badge (like the ones for the Texas Classic) and the cost would be $20 each.  If
you think you would like one would you please respond to this e-mail and let me
know.