[tcb] Re: Nacogdoches VW show

  • From: "Chuck Blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 09:19:47 -0600

Oleblue and s o are in

From: Shirley Clark
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2015 8:46 PM
To: tcb
Subject: [tcb] Re: Nacogdoches VW show

Sammie and all interested in camping at Mission Tejas for the Nac show March
28th,
I have 4 campsites for Friday and Saturday night. most sites can accommodate
2-3 buses.  I hope to reserve the group site next week.  The two primitive
sites (water, no elec) are still available, but probably not for long.
please let me know if you are planning on camping with us,
shirley

On Fri, Jan 2, 2015 at 1:52 PM, Biggestdaddyo <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

  Team Oliver is IN! (Finally)

  On Friday, January 2, 2015 11:06 AM, sammie smith
<bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Hey bus guys and gals:  The Nacogdoches show is March 28 this year.  Info
being put out is copied below.  If you want to camp at Mission Tejas it is
probably a good idea to get your reservations in early.  They always fill up
for weekends that time of the year;  Shirley?  Also, anyone wishing to make
donations for the auction let me know what you have:  we have already collected
some really great items, many bus related, but can always use some unique items
related to VWs.

  MAR 28 The East Texas VEE-DUB Club presents the Das Bluhend Gute Schau XI
(the Blooming Good Show)  200 South Fredonia Street, Nacogdoches, TX.  See some
of the greatest Azalea and Dogwood blooms in Texas in and around Nacogdoches at
the time of this show.  Nacogdoches is the oldest town in Texas and named one
of the top 10 cities to visit in Texas by Texas Highways magazine.  Peoples’
choice awards as well as many Best Ofs determined by professional judges.  Some
new and different things are on tap for this year’s show as well as the club’s
annual super auction preceding the awards.  Entry fee $15, free spots for
vendors.  Proceeds go to support the American Cancer Society.  Club has
contributed in excess of $20,000 to the ACS from this show in the past 10
years.  Unofficial bus camp out in Mission Tejas State Park on Friday night
before the show on Saturday.  Those wishing to camp out in Mission Tejas State
Park need to get their camping reservations confirmed early; they fill up every
year.  For more information on the show visit
http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/etveedub, or call (936-569-7821).  For
camping information call the park at (936-687-2394).

No virus found in this message.