[tcb] Re: Nacogdoche

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 19:41:03 -0400 (EDT)

I checked the car out.. Repop bumpers, white.  Not a bad car.

I'm reminded of deliverance every time I drive out that way.

"I don't wanna squeel like a pig!"

From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Nacogdoches
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, August 2, 2008, 8:15 PM

I just got through a drive-by through Sammie's turf.  Actually, family
reunion at
some BFE place called Attoyac....  Literally, turn left at the buzzards eating
the dog and you're there.  Also go past the two dudes with the pile of beer
cans outside their trailer..

(I'm serious..)

1) Who's the palm reader with the $12.5K white 67?  Sweet car ...

2) Athens bug dump is still there.  I still want that SO-42

3) Found a couple of other bugs out in the sticks but nothing to write home
about.