[tcb] Re: Nac was awesome

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 07:01:10 -0700 (PDT)

Yep, everyone who has ever put one on knows that at about this time your
thoughts go to "never again."

We had a total of 69 VWs registered and I just did a count from my photos of
total VWs and VW related vehicles attending the show and it just breaks 100 +
or
- one or two.  Lot of VWs, including club members, attended but did not
register, some showed up too late to register, including Kelly Huffman who
attended for the first time ever, two or three in the swap area who weren't
registered, etc. and the total comes to somewhere between 99 and 101 or
thereabouts.

Biggest Nac show ever.

Maybe 500 VWs at the Classic?