[tcb] Re: Nac show

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 11:02:30 -0800 (PST)

It is with much regret that I will have to muiss the
Nac. show this year for the 1st time in many years
.It's not a trip of a life time but a family function
that needs my attendence. Sammie I will mail you my
auction items. Take care of Joe for me , He will be
staying at the host hotel .

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone

T.C.B.