[tcb] Re: Nac show

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 19:11:19 -0800 (PST)

Go for it and give me the details so we can get you on the shirt.

brent brendemuehl <vw_too@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  sammie, I'll check and see what we
have around the dealership that may be of interest.

Chuck Blue <sukchew@xxxxxxx> wrote:             Well, I'm not exactly a bus guy
but I do have a chrome 36 hp style fan housing without the heater outlets that
I would be happy to contribute to the cause.It is new never been used.
  ole blue