[tcb] Re: Nac show

  • From: "Will" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 08:22:32 -0400

Oh man. Yeah I guess I will just have to toss those NOS cosmics I have into a
bon fire now....

LOL

It's all good Paul. &nbsp;I hope your front end held up on the way home too..

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
On Mar 30, 2010 1:12 AM, singlecabboy &lt;sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;
wrote:

Hey Will ,did you see my emergency brake lever.I had only seen one in a pic
ture on West Coast Classics web site before I found two of them . One a real
one and one a repop..I know, you've got three of them . lol.

Paul Smith

H.B.B
T.C.B
Transporters at the Point 7
October 8,9,and 10, 2010"Love all,trust a few,Do wrong to none"

From: w.wood &lt;evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx&gt;
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, March 29, 2010, 1:56 PM

It was nice to get out.&nbsp;&nbsp; The weather cooperated and the cars looked
great.&nbsp; The bus line was a bit "bare" so we'll have to fill that in for
next year.

&nbsp;Unfortunately I couldn't stay and had to meander up North to handle
things for my Father.&nbsp; Next year, I'll commit to bringing a couple of
dubs.&nbsp; ;-)

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 10:34 AM, sammie smith
&lt;bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx&gt; wrote:

The East Tx VEE-DUB club website now has two sets of show photos posted and we
are working on getting the show results up as well.&nbsp; If you want to see
them go here.
&nbsp;
http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/etveedub/

--