[tcb] Re: Nac camping

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 23:21:32 -0600

Murray would be fine and happy at the farm. We could rent one hotel room, two
miles away, for showers and serious stuff. But indoor toilets and showers are a
very nice thing for the less rustic among us. Piney Woods sounds best, since it
is so close. We could circle the busses and we wouldn't need trees.