[tcb] Re: My story...

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 10:57:04 -0400

Congrats!

-----Original Message-----
From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 12 May 2008 9:23 am
Subject: [tcb] Re: My story...

Congrats on the new job. Yes it is nice to work for someone that respects and
enjoys having you there. The job I have now (been here just over a month) has
been great and it has greatly improved my outlook on life in general. Sounds
like you are doing something you love.

?

mark

?

From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>

I got a new job. I work on the southwest side of town now.

Worked at Martin's Sewing Machines for 9 years. Loved every minute of it also.
I learned from the best. Dan my precious husband. And learned lots of great
things from

my great brother-in-law, Mike. It has made my life so easy now, I know all
kinds of great info I could haven't learned anywhere else.

I now work for Dan's BF Charlie. They have been BF's since elementary. Charlie
is one great guy. I have once again got a good boss that cares and enjoy's my
company.

Charlie is teaching me as fast as he can to do WHOLE SALE FLOWERS.

My grandmother is a retired florist, that lives in my birthplace POPLAR
BLUFF,MO. She is the best grandmother a grandchild could ever ask for.

I have always dreamed of doing flowers. I would hang out at my grandmothers
shop for hours just watching every move she made.

So when you think life has dealt you a bad hand, just count your blessings and
you will realize how precious life actually is.

I hope all of my BF's TCBer's are having a great and wonderful day. I know I
am, soooooooooo many blessings are right here with me today.

Everyone should pet their dog, kiss their lovers, hug all of your friends and
say"I love you".

Smile, because when times get rough you still have a pet, lover, family, and
friends.

BIG HUGS AND KISSES TO EVERYONE

Peace, let love rule!

Katrina & Dan Martin