[tcb] Re: My son's first bus Adventure

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 09:30:12 -0600

after the bluelight rapist here in arkansas you just can't be too careful. now they have some number you can call and they can tell you if that is really a cop behind you before you pull over.

From: "mprime" <mprime6807@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: My son's first bus Adventure
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 11:31:47 -0600

We had an imposter in southwest Houston a few months ago, but he was
arrested.  I hope this isn't the same fool out on bond.

Mike

-----Original Message----- From: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ronnie Hughes Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 7:33 AM To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [tcb] Re: My son's first bus Adventure

In the Woodlands, north of Houston.  We haven't heard anything else from
the police.

Ronnie