[tcb] Re: My schedule for July -- mini campout -- Rivi work??

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 17:45:05 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

That's 1 (vehicle).

If I could get anyone else who wants to come to reply over the next 5 dyas or
so I could call them Monday or Tuesday to see about reserving "together
space". That's roughly a two week advance notice to them.

If we get enough responses to munch my $300 advance (I'm thinking about
posting to the AC board just in case anyone just wants to come camp) on
spaces I'll "toss it in a pot" and figure out the total number of attendees
and the total cost for the weekend so everyone can pay only what the $300
doesn't cover. I figure that unless we fill up the whole park it won't reach
over $1 or $2 per day per camper.

G2