[tcb] Re: My post to TCB stopped too from my work email

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 13:41:00 -0500

I think your out of office auto reply does something to the freelists server.
I know it sends the auto reply, I cant imagine why it would send the auto reply and not send your posts.
We all got 2 auto reply messages this week from your configuresoft address.

On Aug 5, 2005, at 11:46 AM, Trey Jung wrote:

The IT guys checked what the guy at freelist told me ot check. everything is correct from my IT guys.

I have to send emaul from my road Runner account but I get the post from work. (dan set this up for me so I can getr posts on the road)

Anyone going to waffle house Sunday 7 am?

Trey