[tcb] Re: My new Double Cab

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 10:44:50 -0600

I did say that he is a 61 but in fact he is a 60, I was mistaken.

Julie

On Jan 29, 2009, at 10:25 AM, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Julie: I like it. Looks about as good as the one James King was trying to sell on the samba a while back for $10,000. But can we look forward to future pictures of you under that thing with a welder putting in some new panels here and there.

Refresh my memory again on the year: My recollection is a 61. And did it really get that cold in Austin? Looks almost as bad as northwest Arkansas.