[tcb] Re: My head lites are about to touch my bumper or where to get a bra for a bus.

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 05:34:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Paul,

I just found this email! I did call sewfine but they couldn't help me.
I'll contact TMI & Wolfgang today! I have heard too many things about Dawn to
use her. Thank you for the offer to loan me your bra - wow that's the first
time I ever typed that...

James

singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Well, I've been wrongly accused
again but I have
learned through therapy to work through it. I do find
an enjoyable notoriety in being named a expert on
bras.I did in fact get last place in a contest for who
could unlatch a bra the fastest.I was never very good
at that . Back to the elusive bullet turn signal bra.I
got mine from Wolfgang ,roughly in 1999..I would buy a
bra from Dawn in person , but would never send her
money.and especially if you had a deadline. Call Steve
at Wolfgang int. If they don't have one call TMI, if
THEY WANT DO YOU ONE ,CALL Sewfine , IF THEY Won't cut
you one , I'll loan you mine for your trip , good luck
.And yes Sammie , I have a gold card at VS, what a
great place to get lost in . You guys are great , love
waking up to this stuff.

Paul Smith

  Caution : Clowns on board
H.B.B