[tcb] My friday rant, Saturday Edition

  • From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 10:04:33 -0700 (PDT)

My daily rant is pain...we all got it (once ya hit a certain age,
especially)...Yesterday, I helped my wife get set up for the Arlington guitar
Drivin' the bus, haulin' stuff into the COnvention Center, and walkin' MILES,
lookin' at all the COOL guitars (bought Elizabeth a Paul Reed Smith, deep
purple, with bats inset on the neck)...
Woke up this mornin', could barely get outta bed...Tried to go with her to the
show, couldn't even shift into reverse, the neck pain was so bad...can barely
walk with the lower back pain...
Gettin' old with injuries ain't for wussies.
My main rant?  I discovered I am a WUSSIE (at least for today!)...