[tcb] Re: My friday rant

  • From: "chuck" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 12:50:30 -0500

That sucks big time!!
oleblue
----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Woodall" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Texas Coalition of Buses" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2009 9:12 AM
Subject: [tcb] My friday rant

We've had a leak manifest in one of my bathrooms.
I took the drywall off to expose the studs about 5 months ago.
Thought I found the leak, a sprinkler head next to a weep hole in the brick.
Found.  Yay.

So left the drywall off for a couple more months just to be sure.
2 weeks ago, felt pretty confident that that was it, so I put the
drywall back up.
Taped, floated, textured, painted.
Amy spent all day yesterday cleaning the bathroom.

Last night she was showing me what all she had cleaned, and I noticed a
piece of trim I just put up was brown from wetness.
I thought, NO WAY!!!
So I took the foot board trim back off, and sure enough its wet.
All the rain we've had lately has made its way back in.
Not the weep hole!

Back to square one.
I just hope I don't have to gut the bathroom AGAIN!

Rant over.