[tcb] Re: My bus ain't ready yet, but it's close

  • From: Eric Woodall <type2list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 06:44:24 -0700 (PDT)

your right dan, I'm sure the plate would hold!
that might be something to look at in August then...
Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
there is no towing Eric!
get it ready and DRIVE it up there and I will give you a ride home!
that old plate will hold the pedal for 12 hours at least.

-- Type: image/jpeg
-- File: eric's floor.jpg

On Jun 22, 2004, at 4:26 PM, Eric Woodall wrote:

> So Dennis, did he do any welding on your rig?
>
> I would be down for towing mine up there for that kind of money...
> Let us know how it turns out for sure!
>
> Eric Woodall

Dan & Katrina Martin
1971 VW Bus