[tcb] My buddy needs a bus.

  • From: "Shelby Shook" <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TCB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 18:48:07 -0500

My friend Steven (my longboarding and surfing buddy) has been googly eyed
over my bus for a while and decided he wasnts want to get him to Galveston
for surfing and for camping in.

He wants preferably a '76 or later but I think any bus will do as long as it
dosn't take much for it to get running. If any of you guy's see some deals
give me a heads up and I'll pass it on to him.

Thanks a bunch guys, and I'm still waiting for the surfers and longboarders
or the group (if there is any) to give me a shout. I need someone to come
bomb some hills or chase the surf with me!

Thanks guys,
Shelby