[tcb] Re: My Vanagon hit the road today!

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 16:13:22 -0500

Friday early

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Eric Woodall
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 4:04 PM
  Subject: [tcb] Re: My Vanagon hit the road today!

  I'll be driving my superior VANAGON to T@P.
  Loving every minute of it.
  I'll make sure I'll park right next to you Denis.
  By the way, when are planning on getting there?

    No comment.
                    From: Edward Maikranz <maikranze@xxxxxxxxx>
                    To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                    Date: Thursday, October 1, 2009, 1:31 PM

                    Not sure where you got that idea from!
                    I know I drive a good vehicle, no inferiority here.
                    I am just curious why some splitty drivers seem so snobby !

                    On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 1:04 PM, w.wood
<evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

                      I'm always amazed at why Water Cooled folks somehow feel
inferior.  Maybe all Vanagons should be sponsored by Enzyte?  Just a thought...

                      ;-)

                      On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 2:01 PM, Edward Maikranz
<maikranze@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

                        Thats what I am talking about. I just sold a
watercooled and am looking for an aircooled to replace it.
                        Ed

                        On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 12:49 PM, Eric Woodall
<eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

                          I got lots of love for both!
                          One scratches an itch that the other one can't, and
vice versa.

                          Edward Maikranz wrote:
                            No need for cumbaya or spit swapping, just a little
love for the water-pumpers, thats all we want!

                            On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 10:35 AM, Brian Denning
<i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

                              for once i agree with will

                              Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 11:27:11 -0400

                              From: evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx
                              To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                              Okay this is getting ridiculous!  Next thing you
know we'll be breaking out in "Kumbaya!" wearing tie dye shirts!

                              'this doesn't mean we'll be swapping spit in the
shower" - Clint Eastwood

                              -- Sent from my Palm Pre

                              mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

                              As I have always said, "They are all air cooled.
Whether is air passing thru a radiator or an oil cooler, It's still air"

                                From: Will <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
                                Subject: [tcb] Re: My Vanagon hit the road
today!
                                To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2009, 6:25 AM

                                It's more about poking fun at people who drive
bricks that should be found in foundation walls vs. Vintage aircooleds;  not
about animosity.  ;-)

                                -- Sent from my Palm Pre

                                John Barry wrote:

                                I am so glad to see there is love for H2O here.
I don't understand why so many air guys and water guys don't appreciate the
other. We all have VW emblems so... Why can't we all just get along?!?!
                                John

                                --- On Tue, 9/29/09, Edward Maikranz

                                From: Edward Maikranz <maikranze@xxxxxxxxx>
today!
                                To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                Date: Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 10:13 AM

                                Embrace your geekiness!
                                Embrace you love of water-cooled VW's!
                                Let all others be damned if they dont like it!
                                Live long and prosper.

                                On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 9:39 AM,
<a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

                                Yeah, someone with my sense of humor.  Mark and
I are going to see the traveling Star Wars in Concert show at the end of
October, here at the Toyota Center.  I am so excited.  Anthony Daniels (CP-3O)
is supposed to be the narrator for the concert.  Also there is supposed to be
diplays of costumes and artifacts from all 6 movies.  I know, I know.  I am a
Star Wars geek.  But I don't care.

                                I will always believe in The Force.