[tcb] Re: My Vanagon hit the road today!

  • From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 11:27:11 -0400

Okay this is getting ridiculous!  Next thing you know we'll be breaking out
in "Kumbaya!" wearing tie dye shirts!

'this doesn't mean we'll be swapping spit in the shower" - Clint Eastwood

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

------------------------------
mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

As I have always said, "They are all air cooled. Whether is air passing thru
a radiator or an oil cooler, It's still air"

From: Will <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2009, 6:25 AM

It's more about poking fun at people who drive bricks that should be found
in foundation walls vs. Vintage aircooleds;  not about animosity.  ;-)

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

John Barry wrote:

  I am so glad to see there is love for H2O here. I don't understand why so
many air guys and water guys don't appreciate the other. We all have VW
emblems so... Why can't we all just get along?!?!
John